The largest fundraising event of the year; starts September 19th with the drawing on October 28th.
Pick Up your Raffle Tickets and Register your Senior so your family stays up to date on all PG-17 Senior Activities and they receive their PG-17 Invitation!!
We ask that EACH FAMILY OF A GRADUATING SENIOR commit to one of following options:
- Sell 10 tickets ($20 per ticket) to your family and friends and return the money and stubs by Oct. 27th at 8 pm.
- Purchase your 10 tickets and return your money and ticket stubs by Oct. 27th at 8 pm.
- Donate $200 (tax deductible) to Project Graduation and opt out of the Raffle Ticket Sale
All tickets, stubs, money can be picked up/returned at the following locations:
- At all WW Varsity Football Games Starting Sept. 30th.
- In Ms. Chantel Morrison's Office on WW Campus. Ms. Morrison is the Assistant Principal for Alpha A-Cheq. Room E1312
- Call Monica at 512-788-0978 and I will deliver/pick up to you making this very, very easy to help ensure Your Senior and Mine are SAFE on Grad Night.
Drawing will be held at the last WW Home Football game on Friday Oct. 28th at Kelly Reeves Stadium between and 3rd and 4th Quarter, need not be present to win. Drawing Prizes are as follows:
- 1st Prize- $1,500 Visa Gift Card
- 2nd Prize-$500 Visa Gift Card
- 3rd Prize-$250 Visa Gift Card
- 4th Prize-$150 Visa Gift Card
To keep your Family and Senior up to date on all the Senior PG-17 Activities and to ensure delivery of their Project Graduation Invitation please click on the link below and provide the required information.Westwood Project Graduation 2017
The first 150 families to respond will earn their Senior an extra raffle ticket for one of the drawings at the PG-17 Event on Thursday June 1st from 10 pm-5 am.
Thank you for Supporting WW Project Grad 17 and providing our Seniors with a fun and safe, all night, chaperoned party celebrating the huge milestone -- Graduating from Westwood High School!!
Restaurant Give backs
Dream Dinners -- October 12
3 dinners for $34.99. Orders can be placed now until October 10th. Pick up Oct 12 at 6:30. Allot an hour to package your order. We get $10 back on each order. Also, you can purchase food from the Finishing Touch Freezer that evening and we will get 10% of the sale. Click for the Flyer or click here to place an order.
California Pizza Kitchen -- November 17
This event will be all day and a copy of the flyer will need to be presented for us to receive the 20% back. Click for the Flyer.
Sponsorships from local businesses and community individuals
Be a sponsor of Project Graduation, click on our Corporate Sponsorship page to download a sponsorship form.
Do your holiday shopping online and support Project Graduation, November, 22nd
Send to your family and friends so they can also donate, November, 2016
Kendra Scott Sale
20% of all sales will go to Project Graduation
Taste of Asia
A fabulous night of food, music, entertainment and a silent auction, March 3, 2017
Honey Bake Ham Sale
20% of all sales go to Project Graduation.
Jon Hart Trunk Sale
20% of all sales will go to Project Graduation, makes great graduation gifts. April/May, 2017.